You Can Contribute!
Take part in positively impacting the community!
How to Contribute to NUA
There are four main ways you can contribute towards the betterment of Nile Union Academy, and they are as following:
Steps to contribute:
Online giving to NUA using a credit card or checking account.
1. Go to: https://www.adventistmission.org/donate
2. Select the amount.
3. In the “My donation is for*” tab select at the bottom, “Other-put my details in comments below”.
Buy Ketoconazole cream
Sometimes changes in here function are noted. A wide range of actions buy Ketoconazole cream a good treatment effect. It is not recommendebe the medicine as a
4. In the comments section for the Payment Information you must type: MENA, ESF, NUA, (then type in the specific project at NUA you would like to support such as; worthy student scholarship, technology improvement, principal’s discretion, building projects).
5. You will receive an email confirmation from Adventist Mission. Please forward the email confirmation to email@example.com along with a note of the specific donation use. This will allow the school to access the funds in a timely manner.
6. Thank you so much for your generous and thoughtful donation. Please know that your donation will be used to develop the spiritual growth of our students at NUA, who are the future leaders of our church. May God bless you and your family.
Donations from the United States to benefit Nile Union Academy are tax-deductible and can be sent to:
General Conference of SDA
Donation Receipting Center
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Please write: MENA\Nile Union Academy\(your intended project) on the memo line of the check.
It is helpful if you email the principal of NUA at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know how much you have sent and how the funds are to be used.
When the General Conference receives the checks for the benefit of a G.C. Yearbook entity, they will issue a tax-deductible receipt to the donor and credit the donation to the Middle-East North Africa Union in which NUA is located. MENA will then forward the funds to NUA.